School To School Support
The BTSA is working with schools in both primary and secondary phases to offer a bespoke range of school-to-school support drawing on a range of professionals from within and beyond our partnership. Each school-to-school support project will involve an initial meeting to ascertain support requirements and levels and review the most effective support available. An action plan will then be created with success criteria linked to student performance.
Our task force of SLEs, Headteachers, consultants, leaders and school practitioners will deliver a wide range of expertise to support high quality teaching and learning across all phases. Successful teaching approaches should challenge thinking, share best practice and implement evidence-based strategies that contribute to improved outcomes for students.
For futher information regarding our LLEs and SLEs please click on the links below:
The BTSA offers support in the following areas:
- Bespoke leadership/management support
- Executive coaching for new Headteachers
- Teambuilding for new/established senior leadership teams
- Support and development of teaching and leadership
- Design and facilitation of conferences and workshops
- Coaching and mentoring of senior management
- Development of system leadership at all levels
- Improvement and development of performance management procedures
- Bespoke senior/middle leadership training
- Leadership of CPD
- Business Studies
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Special Educational Needs
- Design Technology
- Food Technology
- Data Analysis
- Behaviour Management
For further information, please contact Denise Mair, BTSA Manager by clicking on the contact button below and completing our enquiry form.