- Career in teaching? Please see these two programmes available with the Benfleet Teaching Alliance. @BenfleetTSA https://t.co…07:57:02 28 Mar 2023
Retweeted by BTSA
- https://t.co/tkE6UTU73514:15:41 27 Mar 2023
- Need support for new Cover Supervisors -join our one-day course to develop teaching skills & behaviour management-… https://t.co/4IgU0fOK8T12:26:32 24 Mar 2023
SLEs - Specialist Leaders Of Education
Specialist leaders of education (SLEs) are outstanding middle and senior leaders who have the skills to support individuals or teams in similar positions in other schools. They recognise outstanding leadership practice in their area of expertise and are accomplished in developing other leaders to head their own teams and improve practice in their schools. Specialist Leaders in Education could be deployed if you wish to improve the leadership in a specific subject or specialist area in your school. They are able to provide one-to-one or group support.
SLEs can be utilised to support leadership developments in a school/subject area for any given fixed period, ranging from a one off session to on-going support over a term or academic year. The cost to a school to deploy a SLE is dependent on the experience and role of the SLE.
SLEs can provide support in the following areas:
- Data Analysis
- Behaviour Management/Attendance
- Support and improvement of Performance Management procedures
- Leadership of CPD
- Leadership of Curriculum
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Science - Key Stage 3/4/5
- Early Years/Foundation Stage
- Supporting most able
If you are interesting in one of our SLEs providing support in your school, please contact Denise Mair, Manager of the BTSA by clicking on the contact button below and completing our enquiry form.