ECF Programme Changes 2023-25
Please find attached below details of the new ECT and ECM programmes for cohort 2023-25.
Please Note: Y2 ECTs/ECMs will still follow the previous programme schedule.
Best Practice Network and their ECF delivery partners have worked together to make a number of changes to the programme. The programme changes have been made following participant and school feedback. The changes are aimed at improving:
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Teacher workloads
- Timetabling and arranging cover
- Improving collaboration and discussion
- Networking with peers
For a detailed look at all of the changes, please visit: ECF Programme Changes 2023
Y1/Y2 ECT Programme 2023-25
Y1/Y2 ECM Programme 2023-25
After listening to feedback from Early Career Teachers, Early Career Mentors and ECF delivery partners, BPN have implemented the above changes to the Early Career Teacher and Mentor programme structures:
- ECT event hours condensed to one longer face-to-face event per module, rather than multiple shorter either face-to-face or online events throughout the term.
- Mentor hours reduced so less events overall, with 2-hour face-to-face events only for certain modules.
- All training will now be face-to-face (online sessions can be offered if requested or face-to-face is unavailable).
- The possibility of holding induction conferences face-to-face by our delivery partners.
The full 2-year ECT Programme Structure can be found at:www.bestpracticenet.co.uk/ECF