Online School Support Package
Online School Support package to aid teachers continued professional development
High-quality online training for primary & secondary teachers from BTSA
The BTSA wishes to support schools by offering online professional development to enhance understanding of effective working, develop high-quality teaching and ensure schools are able to maintain student progress and outcomes. We would like to try to also support teachers’ well-being and work/life balance during these challenging and changeable times.
The BTSA are offering the following online support:
- Coaching & mentoring - building teachers understanding and capacity to embed the school’s vision and implement curriculum priorities and development plans to support continuous school improvement
- 1:1 bespoke support to move teachers from good to outstanding in their teaching
- support leaders in developing their leadership skills
- School-to-school support – bespoke support packages delivered by SLEs/lead practitioners for individual teachers or departments to reflect on current practice and accelerate positive impact and outcomes
- Planning and lesson delivery – support structure and planning of lessons, explore teaching styles and delivery, examine the benefits of reflection and evaluation to enhance lesson impact
- School-to-school peer review – structured and robust review by peer leaders to diagnose school performance and embed processes to evaluate effectiveness and assess areas of strength and areas for improvement
- subject/department reviews to improve outcomes for curriculum areas
- Curriculum review – evaluate school rationale and curriculum knowledge and design in order to diagnose problems, plan changes and monitor impact to effect school improvement
- Pupil Premium review – review school spending of their pupil premium funding to develop the school's pupil premium strategy and ensure effective approaches in improving the achievement of disadvantaged pupils
- SEND review – conduct a SEND diagnostic review to develop SEND provision through the effectiveness of leadership and management and quality of teaching. Analysis of SEND students’ achievement, personal development, behaviour and welfare to improve outcomes
Our bespoke online support can be structured to focus on different groups / departments or whole school improvement as required. Our team of SLEs/Lead practitioners and school leaders provide support for both primary and secondary phases.
For full details of our online support package, please view BTSA Online School Support package
Please contact email@example.com should you be interested in any of the above services or require further information.