- Career in teaching? Please see these two programmes available with the Benfleet Teaching Alliance. @BenfleetTSA https://t.co…07:57:02 28 Mar 2023
Retweeted by BTSA
- https://t.co/tkE6UTU73514:15:41 27 Mar 2023
- Need support for new Cover Supervisors -join our one-day course to develop teaching skills & behaviour management-… https://t.co/4IgU0fOK8T12:26:32 24 Mar 2023
NPQH (National Professional Qualification for Headship) Autumn term 2022: Session 1(ID 1124)
If you have any questions or would like help to make your booking, please telephone 01268 754137.
Click for prices!
- Important Info
The BTSA is proud to be working with Outstanding Leaders Partnership/Best Practice Network to deliver the National Professional Qualifications (NPQs) to colleagues across Essex.
From September 2021, the reformed NPQs offer teachers and leaders clearer development opportunities and career progression. The reformed qualifications aim to:
- help teachers hone and develop the skills they already have, helping them to become more effective leaders inside and outside the classroom and improving overall teaching quality
- retain high-calibre teachers by offering clearer development opportunities and career progression
For full programme details of NPQH: NPQH - NPQ for Headship
The fully blended learning approach combined with performance coaching and enrichment activities make this an exciting and valuable opportunity for current and aspiring headteachers.
The NPQH qualification is worth 60 Master's credits and can act as a springboard onto Liverpool Hope University’s MA in Leading in Education or the MBA in Educational Leadership.
NPQH gives participants all of the essential knowledge, skills and concepts that underpin successful headship. Participants will cover ‘learn that’ and ‘learn how to’ statements in ten areas:
1 – School Culture
2 – Teaching
3 – Curriculum and Assessment
4 – Behaviour
5 – Additional and Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
6 – Professional Development
7 – Organisational Management
8 – Implementation
9 – Working in Partnership
10 – Governance and Accountability
Benefits for Participants
- Focus on and develop the key skills needed for headship
- Internationally recognised, high standard organisation for leadership development
- Challenge and development to deliver educational excellence in a self-improving system which will enable high-quality outcomes for pupils and students
- Time to reflect on leadership practice and to network with a wide range of school leaders
- Increased awareness and understanding of self and of the behaviours needed to lead a school
- Increased confidence to drive the vision and improve standards
- Increased capability and capacity to take on whole-school responsibility and a strengthened ability to hold others to account
Benefits for Schools
- Support succession of school leaders and build a cohesive, impact-focused school leadership team
- A professionally aware and informed leader who can make evidence-based decisions and approach new challenges in an effective and efficient manner
- The ability to delegate responsibility effectively empowering staff to lead on whole-school improvement
- The ability to review and evaluate practice in order to bring about change and get the best outcomes for young people and staff within the organisation
For session details, please select our Sessions tab above.
Full details of all NPQ programmes can be found under our Training Courses tab: NPQs
For details of how to apply, please visit www.outstandingleaders.org/npq
The team at Outstanding Leaders Partnership can be contacted through the livechat function of their website or you can send enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to access NPQ training provided locally with the BTSA, please ensure you select our name from the dropdown list of delivery partners within the application form. When registering please ensure you enter code BENFL when prompted.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com and their team will be happy to support you.
|No. of people||Description||Price|
NPQH - Autumn 2022
F2F Session Details
Event 1: Wednesday 14th December 2022 8.30am-4.30pm
The King John School, Shipwrights Drive, Thundersley, Benfleet, Essex SS7 1RQ
Event 2: Thursday 16th March 2023 8.30am-4.30pm
Event 3: Wednesday 28th June 2023 8.30am-4.30pm
Event 4: Friday 17th November 2023 8.30am-4.30pm
Event 5: Tuesday 27th February 2024 8.30am-4.30pm
This event will be held at The King John School:
The King John School
Please come to the main reception on Shipwrights Drive to sign in and you will be escorted to the meeting room.
Please can all delegates ensure they arrive at their destination 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the event. This will allow time for delegates to sign in at reception and be escorted to the meeting room.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Should delegates wish to cancel a place on a course you must notify the BTSA Manager, Denise Mair at firstname.lastname@example.org
Failure to attend a course will be considered a cancellation and as such no refund will be offered. If you cancel a place on a fee-paying course within four working weeks, 50% of the fee paid will be reimbursed. Cancellations received within two working weeks will incur the full fee paid. Non-attendance of funded or free places without notification of extenuating circumstances within 48 hours will result in a charge to the school/organisation of £35 per session. Please inform us if you are unable to attend as this may allow another delegate to attend in your place.
Showing all this categories events, places available, in all locations. Filter locations by selecting only the ones you wish to see. . Click a course to book.